OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Stump bumper

How high will she go?

With 6 inches of rain tomorrow and not stopping until Monday I am predicting they open the flood gates on Tuesday and they will still be open and the lake level will be 1130 on Friday during the Polar Bear. I also see the mud line going as far North as point 5 and dirty water going over the dam.

could be very interesting. Here's the newest 3 day accumulation forecast for Saturday through Tuesday.  Issued at noon today.   Having dealt with this kind of stuff for 32 years, I don't know if I have ever seen this much in a 3 day period, especially this time of year.  But even 1/2 of these amounts would be very impressive.  The Arcadia Valley got 1.5 inches of rain Wednesday, and all the streams went over bankfull.  The ground is totally saturated.

aa.jpg

22 hours ago, Stump bumper said:

Get ready to receive stipers Table Rock !! If they run away from muddy water they will all go right over the dam.....lol

Bring em on. They'll never leave the Beaver Dam tailwaters with all the trout there to eat.