How high will she go?

Stump bumper

As of 7am LOZ is approaching 3 1/2 ft over full and rising about 1/10 ofa ft per hour. The gate or open and pumpimg out over 95,000 cubic ft per second. All the docksRound mehave submerged ramps. It is worse right now than last spring.

1 hour ago, Stump bumper said:

In case you thought you were on fish for the Polar Bear, guess what.....that spot is not there now.....

For all those who wanted to get rid of some shad...there they go....

I am worried about RPS and all the fine people on Holiday Island, if anyone has pics or news on Holiday Island please post.

I don't think the gates have ever been open this wide.

Most of the shad are way up river.  They won't go over and feed TR. They will go deep and hide out where they have been which is from Coppermine to War Eagle.   You are correct...........the Polar Bear is a total "re-boot" of everyone's game plan.  I don't know of many who have fished the lake in flooded conditions in the middle of winter when the entire lake looks like a sea of "Yoo-Hoo" milk.  It will be as brown as it can be by Friday with the amount of current pulled.  And unless they get it drawn down at least 3-4ft by Friday (which they should), not many will fit beneath the 12 bridge so the river arm will be shut down.  For safety sake, they should probably "amend" the rules for this year and keep everyone out of the river arms anyway.  Way too risky for a bass boat to run up river with logs floating everywhere.  And in the winter!!  You get in that water and hypothermia will set in faster than you can say "Oh SHhh...................oot!".

Need marine repair? Send our own forum friend "fishinwrench" a message. 

He will treat you like family!!! I owe fishinwrench a lot of thanks. He has been a great mechanic with lots of patience!

41 minutes ago, Old plug said:

As of 7am LOZ is approaching 3 1/2 ft over full and rising about 1/10 ofa ft per hour. The gate or open and pumpimg out over 95,000 cubic ft per second. All the docksRound mehave submerged ramps. It is worse right now than last spring.

That's TONs of water!

He will treat you like family!!! I owe fishinwrench a lot of thanks. He has been a great mechanic with lots of patience!

1131.43 and climbing still as of 8am this morning......

Highest the lake has EVER been on record I believe.

They are already open to 9.5 feet as of right now.  Just saw the Facebook feed for it.....

Releasing 91,000cuft PER SECOND!

Saw and had to share. :XD:

Walmart.jpg

1 hour ago, J-Doc said:

They are already open to 9.5 feet as of right now.  Just saw the Facebook feed for it.....

Releasing 91,000cuft PER SECOND!

It is no longer Beaver Lake it is Beaver River, the current flowing throw there must be as strong as the Arkansas River by now !

1 hour ago, J-Doc said:

Most of the shad are way up river.  They won't go over and feed TR. They will go deep and hide out where they have been which is from Coppermine to War Eagle.   You are correct...........the Polar Bear is a total "re-boot" of everyone's game plan.  I don't know of many who have fished the lake in flooded conditions in the middle of winter when the entire lake looks like a sea of "Yoo-Hoo" milk.  It will be as brown as it can be by Friday with the amount of current pulled.  And unless they get it drawn down at least 3-4ft by Friday (which they should), not many will fit beneath the 12 bridge so the river arm will be shut down.  For safety sake, they should probably "amend" the rules for this year and keep everyone out of the river arms anyway.  Way too risky for a bass boat to run up river with logs floating everywhere.  And in the winter!!  You get in that water and hypothermia will set in faster than you can say "Oh SHhh...................oot!".

I think I would target picnic tables in 10 feet of water with current flowing throw them and slack side of storage units in back yards ! Bass should favor the largest structures under water and blocking current but close to the flow. 

Also tall grass in the flooded fields should be good, wow look grass in Beaver (or Beaver in the grass).