OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Stump bumper

How high will she go?

1 minute ago, oldfella said:

I think 1130 is in the bag. 1127.65 now and still raining. up a foot since 2 pm. Wow. Anyone remember the gates open in the winter?

NEVER, Winter pool is usually 1115, I have seen them generate for a week to pull it down from 1120 to 1115 this time of year. 

Too dark to look now, but I wonder if the trash and logs will be as bad as they were in the spring?  You could almost hop across the lake by Hickory Creek.

9 minutes ago, Phil Lilley said:

What's the highest Beaver has been?

Good question. 1131 or 1132 I believe. I think 2006 or 2007 was the highest it's been. 

I bet it hits 1132 again but.....they finally opened the gates today so, that should help. 

The question becomes how far they open the gates, that becomes important for the residents of Holiday Island. I don't know how far they open the gates before they start washing out back yards and homes but it will diffidently take out the camp grounds and some boat docks not to mention the bridge.

There will also be trout caught way up in Table Rock this spring.

2010 was the highest recorded at 1131.08.  We are already 1129.11 as of NOW. Bet it breaks the record.