This Weekend

Stump bumper

Looks like near 70 degrees and sun this weekend along with dropping water and a good current. Right place at the right time could be the time to pull a Beaver Lake personal best!

I will be out all day Saturday come what may.......if there was ever a time to crank those points and the back of creeks it should be Saturday....

I hope the dropping water leaves some of the wood on the shore!

What Jolicious said.

I'll be one of them so don't curse us too bad. :) 

To those fishing the Everett tournament be sure to use 8lb test on your best jerk baits, that is a guarantee of a 30lb plus striper this time of year.:lol:

All that boat traffic in dirty water won't help, but to nice a forecast to stay away. I am betting there will be some really big bags and lots of zeros. 

All right, all right! Thank you COR, I can get to my slip with dry shoes. The fish should now be afraid....very afraid. Good luck this weekend everyone. The lake looks strange with stripes of dirty water between dirtier water. We'll see.

20 hours ago, Blll said:

All right, all right! Thank you COR, I can get to my slip with dry shoes. The fish should now be afraid....very afraid. Good luck this weekend everyone. The lake looks strange with stripes of dirty water between dirtier water. We'll see.

GO Get'em BILL !!

I tried to get out today. I actually made it to the lake but when I went to launch the boat the trolling motor blade clipped the trailer and snapped at blade off. By the time I found another blade (3 stores later) it was 1:45 and decide to just stay in. Reckon it wasn't meant to be today.  Maybe the next trip I'll get the boat out unharmed