Big Bass Tour - Table Rock April 2/3

Big Bass Tour

Things I will remember to do this time:

1. Tie up the boat securely after launching it - wet underwear is icky...but commando saved the day. 

2.  Practice, practice practice tying flouro knots so that my new War Eagle spinner bait(s) do not leave me....going to buy more JIC......

3. Register a bit earlier so that I don't miss getting a rod :wacko: whoops that ship has passed!

4. Make sure that my new Whopper plopper bait is ready to go (both sizes) - that could be the secret bait of the day! 

5. Keep the total number of rods on the deck under 20.....even though I will probably only use one or two....for sure a Ned rigged rod. 

6. Not wash my lucky Jersey - maybe I will wear my old jump suit this time :rolleyes: 

7. Have one heck of a good time while fishing with some of my internet friends!

C4F

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker

C4F, easy remedy for No. 2 ... no need to use fluorocarbon for spinnerbaits. I'd suggest 17-pound mono in the brand of your choosing.

Looking forward to the tournament myself and celebrating with Donna our 22nd wedding anniversary. Should be a fun weekend.

ClassActionTransparent.png

1 hour ago, Champ188 said:

C4F, easy remedy for No. 2 ... no need to use fluorocarbon for spinnerbaits. I'd suggest 17-pound mono in the brand of your choosing.

Looking forward to the tournament myself and celebrating with Donna our 22nd wedding anniversary. Should be a fun weekend.

Happy early Anniversary Champ 188 and Donna....and kick butt in the tourney

I know everything about nothing and know nothing about everything!

Bruce Philips

Champ - 22 years huh? :huh: 

That is AWESOME!! I am thinking that you should pick Donna up a jersey just for the occasion!!! It could say something like "married 22 years and all I got was this jersey" 

Congratulations and blessings to the both of you 

C4F

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:27 PM, Champ188 said:

Congratulations!

I was hoping to run into y'all and visit, but my baby won't be out of the shop until at least April 8th :(

Been off the water going on 6 weeks so far - Dang rock pile in Prairie Creek!

3 hours ago, jolicious said:

Congratulations!

I was hoping to run into y'all and visit, but my baby won't be out of the shop until at least April 8th :(

Been off the water going on 6 weeks so far - Dang rock pile in Prairie Creek!

Aw man, that sucks. You must have done a number on it. Boat and motor damage both?

ClassActionTransparent.png