Tournament Fisherman

Bigin64083

35 minutes ago, 96 CHAMP said:

Like Plug says, society isn't like it used to be

No its not but I have had people do this to me for as long as I can remember. And I would say the majority of them have been older crappie fishing on Pomme. They are some of the worst in the world. But I do know that by talking to most that have done it that they had no idea and meant zero harm. You go screaming at them and they will be as confused as a dog that you beat for something they did yesterday.

3 hours ago, Old plug said:

Only triuble I see with that is you can get shot. 

Nowadays you can get shot sitting in your recliner typing on OA forum.  

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

1 hour ago, Ketchup said:

Nowadays you can get shot sitting in your recliner typing on OA forum.  

I agree 100 percent. Years ago every now and then someone would open fire on a boat. I am shocked that is not  going on at a wholesle rate now days on LOZ. for both boats and people. SOme of these boys out here own spiper rifles. I clearly remember that post from last year about some fool amd his partner carrying a side arm while they were fishing. 

Last weekend the Blue Procraft was back.  Watched him fly into the cove and start fishing on the left side of a dock.  Of course a guy was fishing the right side of the dock and had been working down the row of docks for 25 minutes or so.  Felt bad for him when he finished his side and was left with no where to go by the Pro-craft who by then was almost 2 docks ahead.  I Had to laugh.  My Son and I were on the right side of a big dock catching crappie the next day.  The dock had two slips and one was filled with a large boat.  We heard a boat but never saw it.  A minute or so later there are people walking around from behind the large boat.  We assumed it was the dock owners and tried to make small talk.  When we pulled around to fish the other side there was a red tracker tied up and 4 people were fishing the dock,  walkway and bank.  They had boated in and tied her up.  I guess it was easier to tie up and get out instead of trying to control the boat in the wind.  Watched them leave about 10 minutes later.  We were catching some nice crappie very shallow in front of the shallowest slip of a 10 slip dock.  After putting several in the livewell our spot was invaded from the bank by a great looking golden retriever who decided to go wading and swimming right through the area we were catching the fish.  The dog was romping and playing in the water and on the land.  He was having a blast.  We got a kick out of watching him.  Can there be a better life for a dog than living at the lake?