OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Riggs

Greetings, new member headed back to Missouri

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Daniel and I am going to be headed back to Missouri at the end of July after spending 3 years in southwest Florida.  I spent most of my life in Missouri and have a lot of fond memories fishing with my dad growing up and am wanting to get back into fishing.

I am a kayak fisherman and recently picked up an Ultimate 14.5 and I have a Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160 as well (I may sell or trade the tarpon for a shorter boat before leaving Florida).  I own a home in Fordland and will be moving back there. I enjoy the Finley and James River and also have done a lot of photography at Lake Springfield.  

I'm hoping to find some people to get together with to have a good time and get "back in the game" with my fishing skills. Im laid back and enjoy being in the outdoors. I also have an 8 year old that I like to take out to break up the electronics craze for a bit. If anyone knows of a group that goes out or is interested in meeting up later this summer let me know.