Moss

Smithvillesteve

I haven't ran into any moss or slime yet.  Steve I hope we get a report on how you did this weekend at Stockton.

The slime is pretty much lake wide. It's clinging to all the courtesy ramps around the launch sites and to all the docks on the lake. When you get in the trees it's visible too. Usually high phosphorus levels and warmer than usual water temps are the main causes. On the other hand the warmer winters have been a boom to the shad population for a number of years. On one occasion many years ago I walked out on the lake to set brush piles on 4-5" of ice. In those cold years there would be thousands of fluttering shad that were dying off. Big Hill lake in SE Kansas, which is a fairly clear lake is every bit twice as bad as Stockton. The ever present wind action does help some.

Floating slime. Suspended slime and then slime on bluff ends. And slime on flats   And them slime on secondaries 

Dprice

priceheatingair.com 

Yep slime, on my lures, slime go away, Were are the zebra mussels when you need them ? I will live with the slime. Zebra mussels stay away.