Just funny stuff

ness

I used to be able to figure out how much alcohol was involved the night before by looking at the woman I woke up with. If she was not real attractive I must have had a lot to drink! If she was a knock out she must have had a lot to drinkπŸ˜‚! If it was a dude well I did live in a fraternity😌.

Ok here is a true story. We had a well stocked bar in my room at our fraternity that I shared with two other guys. My one roommate would walk through levels of drunkenness. If he ended with tequila it meant that he would be hugging a trash can later. So my girlfriend at the time (she's now my wife) and I were hanging out by the fire in our room when Mike came in and told us how horny he was. He grabbed a beer and said he wasn't coming back until he had a girl to take to bed. We didn't see him for 30 to 45 min later. He walked in much more intoxicated with three guys. I turned to Sue and said if he makes a move towards the stairs to his loft that I would tackle him and she should kick the guys out.

Instead they had tequila shots and we put Mike to bed with the trash can😌.

29 minutes ago, Johnsfolly said:

I used to be able to figure out how much alcohol was involved the night before by looking at the woman I woke up with. If she was not real attractive I must have had a lot to drink! If she was a knock out she must have had a lot to drinkπŸ˜‚! If it was a dude well I did live in a fraternity😌.

Lets see wasn't it last Summer or Spring when Pat and I witnessed Sue taking Saki shots at the Asian restraint right before getting into the SUV with YOU ? 🀣

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

Β Β  If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

Β  Β  " Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

Β  Β  Β  Β Β  "Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

Β  Β  " One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

Β  P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

22 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

Lets see wasn't it last Summer or Spring when Pat and I witnessed Sue taking Saki shots at the Asian restraint right before getting into the SUV with YOU ? 🀣

BilletHead

Yessir! You can't imagine how much alcohol I Have bought over the last 32 years in order to keep her aroundπŸ˜‚.

6 minutes ago, Johnsfolly said:

Yessir! You can't imagine how much alcohol I Have bought over the last 32 years in order to keep her aroundπŸ˜‚.

I think you did good ☺️. 

BilletHead

Β 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

Β Β  If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

Β  Β  " Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

Β  Β  Β  Β Β  "Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

Β  Β  " One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

Β  P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

On β€Ž1β€Ž/β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 5:00 PM, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Alcohol almost always puts you over the hot crazy line. Β πŸ˜‚

Uh... in what it's effect has on the female or the male.....oh.....I guess it is both....isn't it -- dumb-posterior me.

On β€Ž1β€Ž/β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 2:50 PM, ness said:

This popped up today. I'd seen it before, but I share it here in case there's anybody here who hasn't seen it.

Β 

Β 

I am well aware of this now.Β  I just wish I was told this 40 years ago.