Just funny stuff

ness

We need a smile,

https://freenews.live/most-often-european-neanderthals-ate-fish-and-seals-it-developed-their-brain/

I think more of these guys scavenged dead or dying fish and game. Maybe jump on a live one once and awhile. Some of these Neanderthals are still among us. Still feeding on dead and near dead fish on stringers and buckets of warm water. Toted from the river, drug in the mud and dirt. Bleached out fish with white gills. I have seen it ! Bigfoot too. You can witness this event by going to your nearest river during the white bass and crappie run.   

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

2 hours ago, BilletHead said:

We need a smile,

https://freenews.live/most-often-european-neanderthals-ate-fish-and-seals-it-developed-their-brain/

I think more of these guys scavenged dead or dying fish and game. Maybe jump on a live one once and awhile. Some of these Neanderthals are still among us. Still feeding on dead and near dead fish on stringers and buckets of warm water. Toted from the river, drug in the mud and dirt. Bleached out fish with white gills. I have seen it ! Bigfoot too. You can witness this event by going to your nearest river during the white bass and crappie run.   

Maybe we should rethink our practice of teaching catch and release to those folks in St. Clair and Pulaski County!

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

2020-4

Thankfully Mrs. Redbreast has begun to set up house across the street :D I'm gonna need to let them know. Problem for them is it's a second story window and will be harder to get to if they want.

B371935B-F803-4D7D-9FDD-7490A0C8789D.jpeg

John

How I feel about our stay at home order here in MD and with the DE traffic stops keeping out us out of state folks from fishing the inlets or beaches :unsure:. Though this made me laugh.

image0000001[1].png

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead