Just funny stuff

ness

6 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

I'm going to have to declare war on a family of coons I guess.  I kinda liked having them around to take care of fish guts and other things we chuck out of the fridge....but they are starting to get into my customers boats, and I can't allow that to go on.  One of them popped open a can of Red Bull in one of the boats out here, and it took 2 hours to get the stain out of the carpet.  Plus they routinely empty my squirrel feeders.   

They're going down!  

They are going to riot! Be aware of their civil rights! You can only defend yourself if you are in imminent danger! Hooked on Red Bull , well this is going to cause another problem. Rehab is required before making another move. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

3 hours ago, BilletHead said:

They are going to riot! Be aware of their civil rights! You can only defend yourself if you are in imminent danger! Hooked on Red Bull , well this is going to cause another problem. Rehab is required before making another move. 

That's what Raemi said. 

"Oh great, they've gotten into the Redbull..... it's gonna go bad NOW!"

10 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

I'm going to have to declare war on a family of coons I guess.  I kinda liked having them around to take care of fish guts and other things we chuck out of the fridge....but they are starting to get into my customers boats, and I can't allow that to go on.  One of them popped open a can of Red Bull in one of the boats out here, and it took 2 hours to get the stain out of the carpet.  Plus they routinely empty my squirrel feeders.   

They're going down!  

Don't trap them unless you can easily them in the trap.  Hauling them to a release site, getting the trap open and getting them out can be touch if you get big ole angry bore..  Trust me...

DE8061D6-AA5E-44E1-A346-F9752544E936.jpegThey aren’t cute like the geico commercial 

23 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Don't trap them unless you can easily them in the trap.  Hauling them to a release site, getting the trap open and getting them out can be touch if you get big ole angry bore..  Trust me...

DE8061D6-AA5E-44E1-A346-F9752544E936.jpegThey aren’t cute like the geico commercial 

Oh no they are not cuddle compatible.  Wonder who gets the final vote in the Wrench household on how and where to dispose of the offending clan of masked bandits? 🤪

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

Lefty Kreh

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

BilletHead

27 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

Oh no they are not cuddle compatible.  Wonder who gets the final vote in the Wrench household on how and where to dispose of the offending clan of masked bandits? 🤪

Short ride over the hill.  Just far enough away that we won't smell them.  

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

Short ride over the hill.  Just far enough away that we won't smell them.  

Atta boy! 

Pogo

Lefty Kreh

Lefty Kreh

BilletHead

BilletHead

BilletHead

5 hours ago, Johnsfolly said:

Screenshot_20200627-085711_Maps_33618861649607(1)[1].jpg

As promising as this new route appeared to be, I decided to just keep going straight :=D:!

This happened to us as we were heading to Lake Shelbyville.

Your level of success at Lake Shelbyville probably indicated whether or not you made to right choice.   😁

A man walks into his son's bedroom to call him down for dinner. The room is empty but is cleaned and the bed is well made. On the pillow is an envelope. With trepidation he opened the envelope and read the letter inside. 

"Dear Dad. I didn't  know how to tell you in person but I have eloped with my girlfriend Stacy. We knew that you wouldn't  have approved of our marriage due to her piercings and tattoos, but thought it was the best that we could do with the baby on the way. Though she is 45 we feel that the baby shouldn't  be an issue. We have moved in together in her trailer in the woods. She won't  be able to drive after the birth but I have my learner's permit. So we should be able to get around. She has a garden and you know that I have always had a green thumb. Looks like we will have a bumper crop in her marijuana grove. We should have enough to barter for any food and other drugs we may need. She does have a bit of a problem when she has her withdrawls, but I'll  be there to help her shoot up as needed. Gets me practice for med school.

Ok none of this is true! I am at Jason's. I just wanted you to see that there are much worse things than the report card I left on the kitchen table. Let me know when I can come home." 😉