OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Walleyedmike

Big and Small We Like 'Em All!

32 minutes ago, Smithvillesteve said:

Thanks Flysmallie. How do i get the picture from my phone into My Documents on my computer?

You should be able to upload it from your phone to this website. The screen looks a little different. Here's what it looks like from an iPhone.

Image-1.png

Just click where it says "Click to choose files" and it will open up your images on your phone. 

Now if you don't use your phone and want to send an image to your computer, there are a lot of different ways of doing that. The simplest I have found is just emailing that image from my phone to myself and then opening the email on my computer. Then I can save it to my computer and do whatever I want with it. 

I’m a 100% satisfied with vexus. It’s more boat than I ever imagined. There is not an aluminum boat out there that even compares.  I had a vt17 crestliner and was looking to go bigger to a ranger pt 19 or the vexus 1980. I also looked at all the other brands. After comparing boats for about 6 months straight on price, quality , and design it was an easy decision. I’m just the average guy crappie fishing weekends on Stockton not a rich guy with money to burn, this boat is affordable and I couldn’t be happier with it. Vexus really exceeded my expectations. If you see me on Stockton give me a holler I’ll be happy to show it off 

IMG_0713.PNGIMG_1076.JPGI replaced my Stratos from page 3. Sure liked the deeper sides with the "breeze" the last theee days. The Ulterra is awesome too, it makes fishing from the stern a blast compared with the old fish and ski.