anybody catching walleye

ryan

I regularly fish Stockton for Walleye. It seems to me because of water clairity and slightly cooler temps TR would be a better lake for walleye. I like walleye and would certailnly like to know more about when and where to fish for them on TR and would like to see MDC expand upon that fishery in TR. But then, I would like to see them expand on the Hybrid fishery too.

Bud

I would rather be fishin'.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

I regularly fish Stockton for Walleye. It seems to me because of water clairity and slightly cooler temps TR would be a better lake for walleye. I like walleye and would certailnly like to know more about when and where to fish for them on TR and would like to see MDC expand upon that fishery in TR. But then, I would like to see them expand on the Hybrid fishery too.

Bud

My fishing buddy and I have caught a few Walleyes on TR while targeting them. Not a single one has been a short fish all between 18-25 inches. Just hit and miss though. Most of the time we troll for them. While doing so we have caught a ton of big smallies, whites, big crappie and even some catfish so it is never boring. Still learning though.