Bass report 7-3-16

Was fishing off the road where the lake splits to the small side caught around 15 in 2 hours, had a big bass on probably around 7lbs or better. Hauled it up the bank by the guard rails, went to grab it and my line popped right where my ned rig was tied. Was more mad about not at least getting a pic. So now I'm a believer there are still some big bass in fellows.

Were you fishing the small pond across the road or the main lake? I descovered the small pond/lake last week and I'd like to fish it from my kickboat. 

Dang that sucks..I wonder why. I don't like breaking the rules but I wonder if I went out really early and gave it a shot. Just looks too tempting ha. 

It's been a while since I tried it but I've been ran off of it several times in a float tube. The only response I ever received was there was no swimming allowed. Even though it was obvious that I wasn't swimming. 

• Members
On 7/6/2016 at 10:48 AM, MObassin95 said:

That doesn't make any sense. Well I hope you atleast caught some fish 

Drowning liability.....but you can operate a boat/kayak, kickboat on the other side....and duck hunt. I'm not sure why but I am sure someone at City Utilities figured had made up their mind and isn't compelled to change it.