Shell knob 7-16-16

Chris Musick

• Members

Woke up around 7 and my lil boy two woke saying, "me go fishing with you daddy." So of course I get super excited and hurried through all the chores I had lined up for the morning and take the family. Arrived about noon so they could swim. Set the boy up for blue gills but no takers. So I fished w a silver spoon and caught bass at will but nothing of any size. I let my boy attempt to land the first fish of the day. He about fell in lol. But we wrangled it up and he named it lol. I wanted to see how it would work under the dock and to my surprise, I caught an 11 inch walleye! Good day bit alot of boat traffic.

IMG_20160715_092559107.jpg

That's awesome! I took my 2.5 year old son fishing a few weeks ago and he caught a bunch of sunfish and had a blast. Now almost every day I get the "You take me fishing daddy?" Hopefully he's hooked for life like I already was at a very young age. 

• Members

Yeah, may have lit his fire lol. Every time I put shoes on he yells, "hold on, don't leave me. Me go fishing too!" Lol won't get to go much before too long though. His new lil brother arrives August 2nd.