Low low low water

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mentioned this in a previous post. There are some good videos of extending launch ramps. They preform a slab on the launch ramp, then with the use of heavy equipment shove it down the existing ramp

the ramp at Cedar Ridge  open now, I was camping this weekend and the attendant was putting up the money box for the fees.  I also ask him and he said it was open to noncampers now.  

Not sure why they lowered the lake so much...was fishing this past weekend for bass...they were still around brushpiles in 15-20 fow...could usually catch 2-3 fish out of a brushpile that was out on a

Posted Images

I mentioned this in a previous post. There are some good videos of extending launch ramps. They preform a slab on the launch ramp, then with the use of heavy equipment shove it down the existing ramp into the water. It makes perfect sense to do this at the Cedar Ridge ramp. If that ramp is not accessible and they choose not to do any thing about it, the least they could do is open the ramp in the park to the public.

I luanched at state park last Wednesday the 31st with no problem. Camped at Hawker over weekend and that ramp was fine. Drove past Hartley and parking lot was full so must be ok there too. Just swing points wide shallower than you think on few of them