Deeply Heartfelt Thank You

Bill Babler

All the best Bill.  Glad you are in there fighting back.

As James & Tim said you mean a lot to us, and we miss your reports and the humor you add to them.

Don't try to overdo it, just do what you are supposed to do, and before you know it you will be on the front deck of the Phoenix again.

DonH

Sorry to hear that Bill.  Glad you are keeping your spirits up.  I have dealt with the PICC line a couple of times. Them antibiotics are strong, and so are you.  See you in March.   DC 

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

Wow!  Had no idea.  You will be in our prayers at the Elam house, Bablers.  Hope you bounce back soon.

Jim "The obsessions of others are opaque to the unobsessed, and thus easy to mock...If we are lucky we all have at least one."

Bill: Sorry to hear about your Rotator Cuff injury. Glad to see your making progress. I had surgery for a torn Rotator Cuff on March 1st. It's a very slow recovery and the exercises are a must do every day. I'm finally seeing good progress and hoping to see you on Taney in Oct.

Rolan