OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Bill Babler

Deeply Heartfelt Thank You

You're going to be another one of those miracles of modern medicine.  Do the work and you will be fine.  This is coming from a guy with two new knees and a rebuilt shoulder to go along with.  Best wishes for full and speedy recovery.

Rotator Cuff has been a breeze, I am ahead of schedule on that deal and already could if they let me throw a ball. 

The disaster on this deal has been the Staff Infection in the knee.  Believe me this is nothing to have or ever be around.

I'm headed for the shed to play in a boat this morning with Son Steve's help.

Again, thanks All

Wife had a blood staff infection a couple of times and had a pic.. she also had a port.....had to inject her 3 times aday for 6 weeks..as Bill said its not something anyone needs to go thru.

Hoping for a fast recovery for you Mr Babler...

Wow.  Guess I missed this Bill.  Sorry to hear of your health issues.  I truly hope your recovery continues ahead of schedule and the knee infection gets eliminated completely.  Hope to hear you are back in a boat and on the water soon.

We will have you in our prayers, Bill, and wish you a speedy recovery.  Always enjoy your posts and tremendous insights and information.   I will be getting a new knee, also in December.  Everyone I have talked to that has had it done said it is great!

This is the first I have heard of this.  Really hope you get healed up as soon as possible and your knee replacement goes much smoother for you!!!