OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Brian Jones

Short summary of today's trip 9/24

11 hours ago, timinmo said:

I would like to apologize to Brian.  Didn't mean to hijack your thread.  It seems alot of us fish the Big River.  

Not necessary Tim.  Considered it an addition to the conversation and not a hijacking.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:20 AM, Brian Jones said:

I also hoped to bring home a mess of Spots to go with a bag of pond largemouth that need to be eaten

Surest way to jinx a trip.  Bring a skillet or a camera, "hoping" to eat or get famous on the interweb.:D

46 minutes ago, Brian Jones said:

Not necessary Tim.  Considered it an addition to the conversation and not a hijacking.

I have no problem hijaking threads :D this is Hog Wally's wife yesterday holding up a Hog Smally!!!! She caught it herself by the way!

nice fish.jpg

7 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Surest way to jinx a trip.  Bring a skillet or a camera, "hoping" to eat or get famous on the interweb.:D

Camera has never jinxed me Pete.  But I guess the stringer and "fish" cooler did......

13 hours ago, timinmo said:

It seems alot of us fish the Big River.  

I did an overnighter on Big a few weeks back, first time in 10 years. We managed to have the river to ourselves and had some pretty fair fishing. The Big isn't my first choice but it's well worth keeping on the radar.