Whatchya Drinking?

ness

I can't drink that stuff. I know people like it but I can't drink it without gagging. 

I can't even smell it without a reaction. 

John

I give you...The Peatini® 

IMG_3878.JPG

That ain't nothing. Lets see it with those creamed peas you all are ranting about :) .  If it wouldn't make me gag I would make you the pea slush in the blender. 

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

• 2 weeks later...

Dated a gal who is a Somelier(sp) before I met my Wife. She was more into wine regions than brand names. That Sauv Blanc is from Marlborough. Never had a bad Sauv Blanc from there. Kim Crawford, Starwood, Monkey something, all good and made there.

9 hours ago, Gavin said:

Dated a gal who is a Somelier(sp) before I met my Wife. She was more into wine regions than brand names. That Sauv Blanc is from Marlborough. Never had a bad Sauv Blanc from there. Kim Crawford, Starwood, Monkey something, all good and made there.

Our beloved rps has mentioned Marlborough district and Kim Crawford before. Just hadn't gotten around to looking for it. 

I usually don't do Sauvignon Blanc because they're too tart for my tastes. This one was really nice though. Looked for it the other day at my store and couldn't find it. They did have the Crawford though. 

John

Allot of Sauv Blanc's have allot of acidity, and a grapefruity tartness. Great for a hot summer day, IMO but you will like a wine or you wont. Find a wine you like, remember the place were its made, chances are that you will like the other wines from that area.

IMG_3963.JPGFound the Kim Crawford and gave it a try tonight. Very nice, but I'm gonna give the edge to the Crossings I mentioned above, based on memory. But, we all know how memory goes. 😄

John