It's Finally Time! TR placeholder for the week

JestersHK

He was definitely a football.  Don't have length or weight, wanted to get him back in the water.  

I've measured allot of 4lb fish and he was way heavier than any of those.  I'd guess at least 5lbs... Have some better pics but are all on the go pro.  May be able to get length of of there with my app.

Headed back out after dinner, headed back to rebar now that the water was off.  Switched to a pink San Juan worm and first fish was a beast.  Not as big as the one earlier, but we did do some quick measurements.  He was a tad over 4lbs and 19 inches long, but 5 inches tall.

Caught 6 total up there, so it was still pretty slow, but they were all quality fish.

20161103_2245031.jpg

20161103_2246541.jpg

20161103_224803.jpg

20161103_234151.jpg

• Root Admin

DJ let me fish with them today and allowed me to catch this pretty rainbow.  Just shy of 20 inches.  Narrows.  #18 red soft hackle fished with a #18 P&P Zebra Midge under a float.

IMG_6044.JPG

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

No fishing last night, sleep won the battle after some hard day's of fishing.  We are off on a different adventure today.  Herding cattle at silver dollar city lol.  Going out tonight though for an all night trip as long as they aren't running water.

My time is up... I am back home... :( Already missing it.  Last night was again more smaller fish, and 2 that were pretty decent. Sorry for all the net pics, night time, cold, and hands were full :)

Fished rebar again as I'm familiar with that area at night and I was flying solo again. Checked out the outlets one last time to look for sea monsters, but didn't see anything too crazy. 

Thanks again Phil for the great reports leading up to this trip, and for Friday!

I truly love this place and we are blessed with an amazing fishery for sure.

20161106_231933.jpg