OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ccox1982

Quick report, Nov 18

After the rain had pushed through and the lightning had quit, me and my son got out on the water about 10:30. We put in at Wildcat Resort. What appeared to be  1-2 units running for the day, we jetted up to just below Gaston's. With 1/16 oz jigs and 2lb line on are rods, we started are drift. We fished back and fourth down to wildcat shoals for the day. With the wind blowing anywhere from 10-15 mph, we managed to put 50 fish in the boat under tough conditions. It was a quiet and nice time on the water with hardly any traffic.  Great time spent with the youngster on the water. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great looking fish! Glad to hear that you were able to take out your son. I'm sure that he had a great time! You could spoil a kid on a trip like that one, but in a good way.

1 hour ago, Johnsfolly said:

Great looking fish! Glad to hear that you were able to take out your son. I'm sure that he had a great time! You could spoil a kid on a trip like that one, but in a good way.

We both love making trips to the White River. Always a good time no matter what. Such a awesome fishery.