OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fshnbuddy2

little help please!!!

Hey guys and gals,

I have a club tourney this weekend and was wanting to know if anyone could give me some areas that are producing some quality fish and also what the baits are they are eating?

Best wishes to all and thanks for the help

I'm sure all of the locals here will be more than willing to give you their hottest banks. I'm also sure you could also go by any of their homes, they probably have several custom made jerkbaits they would love for you to have. :lol::lol:

The Heartland Tournament Circuit is also here. Just stop any of these guys that have been pre-fishing the lake for 12 hrs. a day 7 days a week and most will tell you where they are, and how they are catching em. :rolleyes:

Just kidding, Most clear water fish are still on a suspending rogue. River fish depending on area seem to be on crankbait patterns, jigs and rig baits.

Look for wind on chunk rock or transition banks in the Campbell Point to Eagle rock area and Transitins in the dam area. Someone may give you more, but this is about all I have got. :):):)

It is still very slow and everyone is very tight lipped.

Good luck with your derby.

MOBass, Nobody, owns anything. Get down here and get your licks in. Early is great as it takes those boys a bit to run to the Knob and above.

I would really still think about Eagle rock, and you may have it pretty much to yourself. Go get Em-Boy.

J.E.: I'm assuming it's a side imaging unit. Have you used it enough to know if you like it? I've got a 797 si on the console. I think it's going to be everything i hoped it would although i'm still learning how to get the best images.

Bassman1308,

The short answer is yes to both. PM or let's set another topic to discuss if you want. SKMO and Babler are both Lowrance fans, (I used and love Lowrance)I've offered SKMO an outing to take a look at the SI. I just don't want to steal the topic or have it locked.