Wiggle Wart rod

spbubba

It's a pain the neck but you might have to put them in the bed while you are driving then put them in the cab when you are at your destination. If you have more than one buy some stick jackets to protect them. Also at bass pro or local tackle shop they have these padded bands that allows you to bundle all your rods close together. They are less than $10 and are worth there weight in gold. I used one when I was a co-angler in BFL. They are great. 

On 12/1/2016 at 1:34 PM, Champ188 said:

I'm also thinking that little extra bit of length will put Donna 2 more inches back toward the Mercury, therefore keeping that jig out of my "winding water." :lol:

Well, if he would back out at bit where I could parallel behind him, I wouldn't have to tailgate.  hahaha

He's pretty accommodating, but when he's throwing a blade there's this certain zoned look he gets...

Donna Gilzow

Bella Vista, Arkansas

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

--John Buchan, 1915

10 hours ago, bluebasser86 said:

I'm guessing a standard cab truck? I put mine in the cab when I'm going fishing in my kayak and I can fit my 8' swimbait rods in there with no issues. 

I have an extended cab Dakota.  I really worry about breaking the tips.  

I will give the jackets  a try, also the padded band.  Is that just a velcro band?

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)