OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Rasnick

K dock last sunday

Trolled cranks for a couple of hours.   Ended up with 2 nice slabs (pictured 14") and two sub legal walleye.   Several hookups weren't landed.   Lots of fish and bait in the 16-19 range.     This is the "roll off" depth right now.    This is setting up well for great winter fishing.    Fish can go from 25' to soak in the sun at 12' with very little effort.    These attached Screen shots are what I usually see before I hook up with a white bass.    Im not sure why these didn't cooperate.    They may have been shad, but my experience on these type of images is 9 times out of 10 it's white bass. What do you guys think?IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1928.JPG

IMG_1931.JPG

No bow in the boat.    I actually did better on the #5 with a bunch of line out.   Something I didn't think would work very well.     Wanted to bottom bounce but the marina was closed for thanksgiving so I didn't have bait.   I think drifting a lindy rig and crawler or shiner would produce right now