OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
laker67

BSSP 2017

My buddy owns Westover Farms, he says the otters in the hatchery are so bad you could have a full time job getting rid of them if you were so inclined.

9 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

My buddy owns Westover Farms, he says the otters in the hatchery are so bad you could have a full time job getting rid of them if you were so inclined.

Hate to hear that mitch, any raceway would be like fish in barrel.  

Seriously?? I can't believe anyone that fishes BSSP would be for getting rid of any of what little actual "Nature" is left of the park. Who gives a rats a$$ about the trout, they're just raceway runts anyway...they can always make more. I've got parks here in the middle of the city with more undeveloped areas and better nature viewing than you can see in a week at BSSP, the last thing that place needs is less of the natural beauty and wildlife that it started with before the state f'd it up so bad.

3 hours ago, sasquatchmike said:

I always thought name calling was not a part of this Forum.  I am all for having wildlife at Bennett.  Last year saw deer every night I was there.  No otters though.  But iI am just a City Boy, might not recognize an Otter.

Oh it can be a part of it alright.  You just gotta spend enough time here to know who can handle it without getting their wittle feewings hurt.  

It also helps if what you call them is reasonably accurate.  ?