OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NoLuck

March 1st Opener

Man, fly fishing sounds like sounds like wonderful getaway today. My wife had mild stroke Feb. 2nd and left her unable to walk or put a sentence together. She is in rehab now.  Enjoy every minute on that stream fellas...it can be gone in a heartbeat.  Hopefully she recovers enough so we can go camp at Bennet or Pomme this year.  I drive to fish Bennet from Pomme de terre state park. It's only 30 minutes.  I'll watch on the trout cam!

4 hours ago, rcguy said:

Man, fly fishing sounds like sounds like wonderful getaway today. My wife had mild stroke Feb. 2nd and left her unable to walk or put a sentence together. She is in rehab now.  Enjoy every minute on that stream fellas...it can be gone in a heartbeat.  Hopefully she recovers enough so we can go camp at Bennet or Pomme this year.  I drive to fish Bennet from Pomme de terre state park. It's only 30 minutes.  I'll watch on the trout cam!

Dang Jerry! 

Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets to getting better.   Keep us posted and informed. 

Darn Jerry sorry to hear that.  I feel your pain.  Fingers crossed for her recovery.  I remember back years ago Dad had a couple.  With therapy he was able to recover.