Do you hear my gnashing teeth?

I have my boat out of the water, and today I emptied it of gear. I will take it tomorrow to Ulrich to mount the replacement sonars and perform engine and trailer maintenance. In the process I discovered the remote fob control for my Minn Kota Ulterra is missing. Evidently, the thieves who stole my sonars also took the fob. I do not know why.

When I learned there had been a robbery from Ken Drish, I went to the dock. The units were missing and my rods, inflatable vest, and boga grip were out of the boat on the dock beside the boat. It looked as if they had gone through boats and stacked what they wished to take. Possibly/probably they were interrupted before they could cart everything away?

The question is this: Why did they include the fob in the first load? Were they planning to unbolt the motor too?

In any event, I have discovered you cannot easily order a replacement online like you can for a Terrova or Powerdrive. Not even from Minn Kota direct. Tomorrow or Tuesday I will need to talk to Minn Kota direct about my what to do.

Color me less than happy.

RPS, that really sucks! Sorry for your loss. We got robbed last year over the July 4th weekend. Luckily my insurance from Boat U.S. had a tackle rider and I was made whole with no deductible. I guess the only upside is you'll be loaded with the newest stuff. 

That really sux! I hope they catch the thieving Bas.....! I hate a thief more than my mother inlaw...JK...You cant trust anyone these days it seem theres always a guy looking for an easy way to make a buck.