Daiwa Reels, + Quantum & Pfleuger

SoInBassman

• Members

Sore thumbs no disrespect intended. and yes I'm sorry to hear about anyone loosing a friend. I have other guys interested and waiting to hear back from me. I was waiting to hear back from him, so as you can see it's a vicious cycle. lol. Last time I checked life is harsh as well, but there are certain things you can do to make it less so, one is keep your word, two is stay out of other peoples business. Have a great day!

Still no apology to him for your disrespectful statement. You made it my business when you publicly berated someone I consider a friend that is unavailable to defend himself. There is a right and wrong way to conduct yourself on this forum and you chose ther latter. Now you wanna take your ball and go home.  Good luck selling your stuff. God Bless.

Well it appears that i've missed some details of a problem that it looks like i started, unknowingly. Sorry SoIn i have been very busy with work, mom with stage 4 cancer, and my buddy Jim passing away and trying to help his wife with what i can, so forgot about this post i made in regards to sending you a PM. There are some great guys, and gals on this site, and many of us personally know each other, so when one of them sees something wrong, they do as in friend would, and step in. I appreciate that personally. Looks like some comments were deleted so im not privy to what was said but my intentions were to ask a few questions about your items for sale, not necessarily to buy unless the deal was right. Sorry if i made it seem like anything else. I did receive your PM's but by the time i read them i was falling asleep on the couch and just forgot to respond. Sorry.

ST, appreciate the help buddy. Lake time together soon. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

• Members
43 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Well it appears that i've missed some details of a problem that it looks like i started, unknowingly. Sorry SoIn i have been very busy with work, mom with stage 4 cancer, and my buddy Jim passing away and trying to help his wife with what i can, so forgot about this post i made in regards to sending you a PM. There are some great guys, and gals on this site, and many of us personally know each other, so when one of them sees something wrong, they do as in friend would, and step in. I appreciate that personally. Looks like some comments were deleted so im not privy to what was said but my intentions were to ask a few questions about your items for sale, not necessarily to buy unless the deal was right. Sorry if i made it seem like anything else. I did receive your PM's but by the time i read them i was falling asleep on the couch and just forgot to respond. Sorry.

ST, appreciate the help buddy. Lake time together soon. 

Ketchup, no problem, and I'm sorry if I offend you in any way, but like I said. I have others asking and I wanted to do the right thing and you were the first to message me and I considered you first in line. As you know I've sent you several messages as well, no harm done and sometimes in life it takes a little shaking up to get things done, but thanks for letting me know, you have my # if interested I sent it several days ago. Have a great day, and I hope everything turns out as good as possible for your buddies wife & family.