Ozark Angler usage

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You must not be very good with computers, This is simplest forum I use. I use about 5 different ones, and most are littered with so many pop ups the pages take forever to load.  This one is by far eas

I know anytime someone posts a pic of new baits on TW (Usually Quill) I get hot and bothered. Don't even know what would happen if for some reason Dave decided to take a pic of his bait bunker in his

Something specific? I'm sure one of us has worked through the same deal.

Posted Images

You must not be very good with computers, This is simplest forum I use. I use about 5 different ones, and most are littered with so many pop ups the pages take forever to load.  This one is by far easiest to post pictures on.    Rant Over

17 minutes ago, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

You must not be very good with computers, This is simplest forum I use. I use about 5 different ones, and most are littered with so many pop ups the pages take forever to load.  This one is by far easiest to post pictures on.    Rant Over

Ditto what he said.  I am most certainly not an IT anything but it's more user friendly for me than any other forum I have been on, which honestly ain't that many.

I'm a bit perplexed by this myself. I don't consider myself very tech or computer savvy; but it's just a message board/forum. Pretty straightforward stuff; but as others mentioned, less pop-ups and ads compared to other message boards; so it's better than most.

-

There are a few other message boards on completely unrelated topics I'm interested in; but they are so cluttered with ads, I can't stand trying to navigate around them.

-

Just give it a little time here and wander around a bit; it'll become intuitive and second nature. Sorry you're having troubles.........but like anything in life, don't give up.:-)

Difficult??? I question your credentials. 

“Anybody opens their mouth, gonna get a bullet. Anybody moves a little weird, little sudden, gonna get a bullet. Not a warning. Not a question. A bullet.”  - Major Marquis Warren

I'm a member of several forums and have been administrator on a couple forums and this is one of the best forums i have been on as far as user friendly is concerned. 

I know everything about nothing and know nothing about everything!

Bruce Philips