OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
willyfish

BASS OPEN

Probably wrong, but I don't know if anyone can sustain a 15 pounds-plus pace over three days. I'm gonna say 44 pounds and if I had to pick one, I'd take Mike McClelland.

3 hours ago, Champ188 said:

Probably wrong, but I don't know if anyone can sustain a 15 pounds-plus pace over three days. I'm gonna say 44 pounds and if I had to pick one, I'd take Mike McClelland.

you are dead right about sustaining 15 lbs. plus for three days.  it will be interesting whether the ones fishing out deeper or those that are grinding wiggle warts will prevail.  mike certainly has had a history of success on table rock and would not be surprising to see do well here.  the fact that there are still many deep bass out in the lake might bring into play someone that is from out west and is used to dealing with deep open water bass.  i feel there will be more than one successful pattern in this tournament.

i have my eye on an unknown to do well in this one.  we will see how the weigh-in goes.

bo

well, my two boys (drew sloan and ted vaughn) that i guided sat. and sun. before the cutoff, are sitting in 2nd and 3rd right now at 15lbs. and 14.2lbs.  more to weigh yet. so, we will see how tomorrow goes for them.

bo

6 hours ago, Macsimus said:

Lake sure is flat this morning. Wonder what that will do to the bags. Not exactly the prime conditions I've seen many of you describe over the years.

20170302_100403_001r.jpg

Nice to see you escaped reindeer country. Although I hear it's been warmer than usual.