5 LBS OF BASS

magicwormman

Finally got 5 lber.........it took two BASS to get er done. First double on the Arig.

Dave will be proud of me......finally uploaded a picture....only took a new phone.

170.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Bass Enforcer said:

Nice fish. Good work Ken

I'm heading down this weekend. I hope to be able to post some information soon. Looking forward to it. Again nice catch. I've never had a double on an a rig yet. 

Thank You! I'm not a huge Arig fan, but I do throw a down sized version, that doesn't wear you out. The fish are starting to move towards the back of the creeks.

Congrats! Nice fish. Fun surprise to get two at a time.

Had a friend who fished the dam area to Cow for 3 days last week and he found a lot of shad working heavily and quickly to the center of the pockets in that area. He did very well. May explain why Mike McClelland did so well around State Park and the dam in the BASS tournament. Will be down this weekend anticipating the recent and future rains may push the shad to the backs of those same pockets around the dam.  I fished mid James from Hideaway to Wooley and it was just bad fishing all the way around for us last Friday and Saturday. I bet the spoonbillers are thick from Bridgeport on up.  I will give a "dam" report early next week. Congrats again Spoon.