OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
duckydoty

Got to fish with my sister today

We had a fun day on the lake today without many other boats out there. We put in at K Dock around 7 this morning and fished till 3. Boated up to Snap and started working the roll off from the bluff to just past the cut with mega bass. Picked up a couple stinking bass and my sister, Jen was pretty proud of this one.

IMG_0439.JPG

I told her to hurry up and toss it back so we could get back to fishing for target species.

We picked up a couple big whites up there before we decided to try jigs in the brush piles.

IMG_0440.JPG

picke up 4 or 5 short crappies on the brush piles and the decided to try trolling flicker shad. Picked up a couple keeper crappie on the edge of the roll offs but was marking more fish up shallower. Caught most fish going with the wind staying in 13-15 feet of water going 1.7 mph. Had several double hook ups today. We caught 5 walleye with 2 being keepers, 15 keeper crappie and 7-8 shorts, 3 big whites, one giant quill back, and 8-10 of them bass and a blue gill.  Fun day with my sister on the water.

IMG_0441.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0446.JPG

IMG_0445.PNG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG