Thursday report

ewlech

• Members

Took a vacation day from work and hit the lake with the wife for about 7 hours.  Fishing has been consistent and the same techniques have been putting lots of fish in the boat for the past 3 weeks.  Put 91 fish in the boat.  20 or so were largemouths (nothing over 3lbs), 1 channel cat, and all the rest were large white bass.  Caught 50 plus of the whites on one 200 foot stretch of bank.  Water was 57 up past Cedar Ridge. 

IMG_1516.jpgIMG_1517.jpgIMG_1519.jpg

• Members

Good report.  Thanks.  Will be at Stockton Mon - Thur to fish!   

• Members

Thursday was an absolute gorgeous day to be on Stockton. My catch numbers were down from Wednesday but the quality of fat fish was memorable. Fished out of OTM and saw lots of boats. Good numbers caught at RB, Hawker, and Old State Park cove. Pretty much anywhere off the main lake in about 20' of water casting to 8' or so. Largest fish definitely nailed the a rig especially when I scaled down the dummy baits and upscaled the main bait. Pretty steady action on cheap knock off jerk baits, bait ball cranks and blue-black jig. Just a lot of fun and reasonable pretty steady action which never let me sit down.

FullSizeRender (13).jpg

FullSizeRender (13) copy.jpg

BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

Ronald Reagan