3 Flood gates and lots of fish!

duckydoty

I have no idea what they will do with the flows. Might stay the same or slow down some more if we don't get any rain. 

Duane can we drop back to the trout boat with current flow or do I still need the bass boat?

“If a cluttered desk is a sign, of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk a sign?”- Albert Einstein

Trout boat would be fine right now as long as you have 25 hp or bigger. 10 hp might not be enough to get up stream.

A Little Rain Won't Hurt Them Fish.....They're Already Wet!!

Visit my website at..

Ozark Trout Runners

gallery4a082cb0bdef6.jpg

• Root Admin

are the smallies coming over the dam or were most of them in there and moving up with the water? I know there are some in there anyhow I caught a 4 pounder across from lilleys several years back but curious since the amount of them is increasing with this go round.

Next time I'm up there and catch one, I'll ask him :)

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

Went up to the cable last night. Got there about 7 and pulled out about 9(never fished anywhere else). Fished directly below the cable. Used Mcstick, Rogue, and smaller countdowns. Countdown was the ticket by far. Caught 3 crappie, one keeper bass, several bluegill, and had about 10-15 hook ups with trout but couldn't land them. Anyone else have trouble keeping trout hooked up on jerk baits like that?

I had 2 good hits on the big rouge in the heavier current that came unbuttoned after just a few seconds. 

We are getting a lot of what we call short strikes on the jigs. Trout are just nipping the tail feathers and only hooked up for a second or two.  Have not thrown a stick bait from the boat though.  I think Bill has been drift rigging some rebels and doing well.

A Little Rain Won't Hurt Them Fish.....They're Already Wet!!

Visit my website at..

Ozark Trout Runners

gallery4a082cb0bdef6.jpg