OAF - changed servers

everything working fine foe me . I haven't turned into anyone else although if I could suddenly paint like Al , I wouldn't mind that switch for a bit . if anyone shows up as me feel free to use the nuclear option . 

what a long strange trip it's been , put a dip in your hip, a glide in your stride and come on to the mother ship , the learning never ends

20 hours ago, BilletHead said:

Posting Ok and not turning into anyone else. Only other issues is slower than it used to be responding. Also when backspacing or clicking back to previous pages it hangs up and will not back up. Do not believe it is me or my computer because all other sites I visit and check daily work speedy. Thank you,

BilletHead

This was happening for me quite a bit last week.  My Adblock Plus was turned off.  It was hanging up on the back button sometimes because it was waiting for a non-responsive script.  Turned ABP back on and all back to normal.

How did I miss out on this? I could have posted as Chief finally admitting the east side of the state is better or as Ness, talking about the various and sundry problems with the University of Kansas. I could have let Fishinwrench tell you that government knows best, or posted as Phil encouraging political discussion.

The possibilities were endless. :)

On 5/19/2017 at 11:50 AM, Phil Lilley said:

We moved OAF to a new server last night so if you see problems on the forum let me know.

When posting from my desktop, all appears ok, but last night I posted from my phone and showed up as "American Icon". I appreciate how highly the forum thinks of me, however I would prefer my old handle. 

• Root Admin

Some members haven't been able to access the forum/site.

This server move has caused some problems but my host is working hard to fix everything.

Keep your comments coming - it really helps.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

The only issue I have noticed so far was just now. I was trying to upload a pic from my iPhone 6 and it was failing with a -200 error. I saved the photo to my PC and uploaded it from there without any problems.