OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

Already at my house, thunder/lightning and raining like the proverbial cow whizzing on a flat rock, coming down in sheets.  Looks like I will burn a little midnight oil tonight.

What area do you live in Mo? Uncles place was around Cooper Cove "Elkton" before he sold it. Spend most of our time between there and Bol. Landing

Yeah we just had a lot of wind and heavy rain. Still blowing some but rain has really slacked off.

I live in the giant metropolis of Humansville.  Right between Pomme and Stockton.  That cell that pounder my house slid NNE and missed the lake/dam mostly.  By the time I got to Elkton there weren't even any puddles.

It went North of Lebanon my wife went in for a couple hours. Might go back it later.

oneshot

More coming now.  Tourney in the morning out of Bolivar Landing.  Do me a favor and shut the water hose off for the night up there. Hate for it to ruin my pattern that i dont have to catch those fish. 

Hey Ketchup how did your tournament go. I talked to some guys that prefished a couple of days and they said it was really tough.

It was tough for myself. Only caught 3 fish all day, with 1 being almost 3 pounds, all dragging a C-Rig worm on points 20' of water. 

First place had a limit, but not much weight. 10.5 pounds. Big bass was 2.15. 

It was a beautiful day out. Zero rain and cloudy. I will be happy when the water goes down  

Our tournament today on Pomme was tough too. I had two fish. One on a spinnerbait, the other on a Texas rigged lizard. It was tough. The wind was extremely difficult to deal with today. The winner of our tournament had 16.55.