Iosr fishing tackle at old state park

J.M.

6 hours ago, Walleyedmike said:

Send me a PM with a contact number J.M. I have a few crank baits that have never seen the water and others that I have salvaged while kayaking. I'd be glad to give a dozen or so to your great grand son to help get him back in business. 

WM

PM me also ... I have a few  hard bait & spinner bait lures that have not seen water and an a double "handfull" of new crappie jigs.. a Plano 3700 & a 3500 boxes that are gathering dust that he could have, to get started..

"Look up OPTIMIST in the dictionary - there is a picture of a fishing boat being launched"

PM the BilletHead also please,

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

It might be worth your time to call the Stockton State Park Office and ask Justin about it.  One of his guys may have seen it and took it in.  

I'd also like to help.  I make a lot of plastics, jigs and other stuff.  PM me with what he needs other than hard baits which seem to already be covered.

I have a little bag thing that holds 3 plano 360 type boxes, his if you send me an address.  Or a big old school flip top with trays that fold up and out, or maybe a Plano magnum 2 sided box.  All looking for a reason to exist.  Forgot to add that the 3 box bag has 3 brand new boxes in it.  If he is big enough I have one of the monster 3700 red bags from bass pro that I have a box or two for, but I quit using it because it was just too much.  Short version is if he doesn't come out of this with more stuff than he lost I will be amazed.  If JM doesn't need any of it I would be happy to donate some of it for another's grandson that needs a good start for fishing tackle additction.