Aba tournaments on Stockton?

Tehmilz4

• Members

I'm looking for a good amatuer league to join. I would like to stay at lakes around here. Where can I find info about the aba series I've heard they have one on Stockton. What's my best avenue to begin all this I'm lost!

• Members

I'm not familiar with the ABA but I know Anglers in Action puts on a great series of tournaments on Stockton begging in march I believe. You might also check out the Show Me State Team Series. They have divisions on Stockton, Truman, Bull Shoals/Norfork, and Smithville. Both series are run by great people and have websites you can get all the info you'll need. 

Depends on how far your wanting to take it buddy. If its to eventually win enough to step up to fish with the elites, then join a club, get consistent wins there. Start fishing open tourneys and getting in the money often, then join one if the more known circuits and test your abilities. Heck i better stay were im at as i cant even catch a night tourney fish on Stockton. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM.