OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Ketchup

We lost a sweet one.

Sunday as i was celebrating my sons birthday, we lost my nephews daughter. Little Brooke was just 8 years old. She was diagnosed with brain cancer at the age of 4, and has had 2 brain surgeries. She has been the strongest little girl on the planet. She would brighten the hardest of hearts with one single smile. What hurts me inside the most is that cancer didnt take her, as she was finally in remission. My nephew is her step dad but has raised her since she was just months old, like his own. Brooke hadnt seen her father in 2 years and her mom let her go visit. While there she was caught between a backing trailer and the house. Really didnt want to share that detail on here, but its important, as we with children/grandchildren at times forget where they are. Theres more to that incident that i wont share, but please keep an eye on those that have less experience. Her service is Saturday and her family could use your thoughts and prayers as they are struggling with it. Thank you

IMG_3536.PNG

How tragic -- I'm so sorry to hear that. Prayers said for Brooke, her parents, your nephew and you.