OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Ketchup

Few young bucks this week

Checked cameras this morning. Havent caught anything big crossing yet, but have 2 great shooters on the property. Lots of yotes' to thin out also as 3 out of 6 cameras have them day and night. Friday is opening day archery and im as excited as when i had my first kid. Wait maybe even more. 

IMG_3693.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3705.JPG

Looking thru the rest of the camera pictures early this morning, i found a few that got me a little more excited. I have 3 bucks showing up, with 2 of them in the high 120's "2.5 year olds that will be great deer at 4.5" and a nice high 130's.  Best part is they are coming out between 6:15am and 9am about every morning. I carry my Nikon digital camera in the stand every trip out, and most excited to see these bucks in person in the morning, and to get some pictures/video of them.  Going to pass on the bucks but plan to take a nanny if it presents itself tomorrow. Few pictures of a couple other small, cute bucks. 

IMG_3742.JPG

IMG_3746.JPG

IMG_3753.JPG

Few of the better bucks. If you look over the shoulder of this nice buck, you will see a nice mid 130's buck. Look at the time stamp on the pictures. This is the stand i plan to hunt in the morning. 

IMG_3747.JPG

3 hours ago, Ketchup said:

Few of the better bucks. If you look over the shoulder of this nice buck, you will see a nice mid 130's buck. Look at the time stamp on the pictures. This is the stand i plan to hunt in the morning. 

IMG_3747.JPG

Good Luck! Your photos are getting me excited and I can't hunt for a couple of days nor do I have a spot like that one! Can't wait for the trophy photo:)!