Needed a change and simplified the plan

Smalliebigs

On 9/13/2017 at 4:20 PM, Smalliebigs said:

I took my self propelled vessel to a river to go fishing.

I used artificial lures.

I caught some fish.

Fishing is fun.

Did the lower Meramec Mafia badger you to edit your post? Bummer, nice to see a throwback to when I joined this place and people didn't get harassed for sharing relevant info. God forbid we get a real report on here! I already had my MO Paddling guide marked up with all the spots you mentioned and placed my order for HD Craws ;) ...

some of you take this forum way too seriously. 

1 hour ago, MOFishwater said:

Did the lower Meramec Mafia badger you to edit your post? Bummer, nice to see a throwback to when I joined this place and people didn't get harassed for sharing relevant info. God forbid we get a real report on here! I already had my MO Paddling guide marked up with all the spots you mentioned and placed my order for HD Craws ;) ...

some of you take this forum way too seriously. 

Hahaha....no biggie....still fishing and fished an area near Pacific this morning in the fog...quality fish getting competitive over the Plopper90...I wish I would have had a stringer this morning, could have had a seriously nice mess of of Spots to fry up :)

20170919_084352.jpg

nice fish! I'm gonna guess it was either just in front of a big hole, in the big hole, or just past a deep hole, maybe upriver or downriver from pacific. :blink: 

I need to have a morning "dr. appt" soon and hit the water for a bit after dropping off the kids at school. River always looks amazing in the morning hours.

28 minutes ago, thewhitesnoop said:

Nice work with that marked measuring device Bigs!

Way to legitimize the size of your fish !! 

Very refreshing

Hahahaha the fishes mouth was open so I was not trying to deceive on the size.....these Spotted bass fought like demons was the most relevant thing other than they seem to be taking the Smallies over.

I also caught some baby Hybrids/whites

20170919_084952.jpg

20170919_084209.jpg