OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Hillbilly Bass

Can you change your username?

I'm probably like everyone else. I love to work, fish, hunt and provide for my family. I'm a big chiefs fan. I am not an NFL fan. With all the the controversy and disrespect being shown by these morons I really am embarrassed by my choice of username. I was curious if their was a way to change it. Thanks

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

Actually I think I'm against it.  A handle should be like a tattoo, you'd better think long and hard about it because you're stuck with it for eternity.  Otherwise this stuff is never real. 

Mrs. Silence Dogood

Good thing you changed your mind. I don't think it would take very long for anyone on here to figure out who you are :)

BilletHead

On 9/30/2017 at 7:13 PM, Hillbilly Bass said:

I'm probably like everyone else. I love to work, fish, hunt and provide for my family. I'm a big chiefs fan. I am not an NFL fan. With all the the controversy and disrespect being shown by these morons I really am embarrassed by my choice of username. I was curious if their was a way to change it. Thanks

I wouldn't change it, it will blow over. Besides, the national anthem has a long history of people using the song to protest.