Free to a good home

BilletHead

Something has to give,

I am doing some purging and have magazines to give out. Some in binders and some loose. Many years of memories and good information. 

Primitive archer Loaned out the first issues and they did not make it back home but still have many, many issues

Instinctive Archer starting with issue one Spring of 1996.

Traditional Bowhunter starting with Premier issue one Fall of 1989.

These have a special place in my heart but since I cannot shoot this type of equipment I don't need them but I am sure someone does.

Thanks. Billethead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

Spoken for and will have a good home. Thanks guys for looking. Like loosing part of me but time to move on,

BilletHead

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

Lefty Kreh

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

BilletHead

16 hours ago, Flysmallie said:

I used to be a magazine hoarder. You can beat it. 

I was going to jump on them but my wife said we did not have room for another Rubbermaid full of magazines 

“If a cluttered desk is a sign, of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk a sign?”- Albert Einstein

4 minutes ago, lee G. said:

You ever read the traditional bowyers bible BH? That was a heck of a set of books!

I have and own the set just hope I can get the ability back to shoot traditional again.....working on it everyday 

“If a cluttered desk is a sign, of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk a sign?”- Albert Einstein

39 minutes ago, lee G. said:

You ever read the traditional bowyers bible BH? That was a heck of a set of books!

Yep have or had the complete set. Loaned them out to the young man I gave all my osage staves and self bow making tools to. I may or may not get them back :) .  I have the complete set of the Legends of the longbow. Set #982. Each book signed by Glenn St. Charles . Some real history in that set of books. 

BilletHead

Pogo

Lefty Kreh

Lefty Kreh

BilletHead

BilletHead

BilletHead