Wanted Lure Duplicator

SoInBassman

• Members
2 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Yes I'm kidding.   Now, what are ya making?

Ok, for the fourth and final time! Lures, how do I have to spell it out L. U. R. E. S. fishinwrench, you should be able to understand this? can we not make it any simpler than that. If you don't understand Mr. Rich will be avialable Monday and you can speak with him?, it's pretty simple, really he wants what he wants and will buy it or have it made, I don't how else to put it?

2 minutes ago, SoInBassman said:

Ok, for the fourth and final time! Lures, how do I have to spell it out L. U. R. E. S. fishinwrench, you should be able to understand this? can we not make it any simpler than that. If you don't understand Mr. Rich will be avialable Monday and you can speak with him?, it's pretty simple, really he wants what he wants and will buy it or have it made, I don't how else to put it?

I read through this entire thread and you just missed the point. Wrench was extending an olive branch (or more appropriately a balsa or basswood block) to cut through the BS from both sides by showing interest in what you were making. Of course he knows that you are making lures. There are lots of guys on this site that make lures or tie flies and share what they make. Wrench is one of those guys. Not giving away any secrets by saying that your are making deep diving crankbaits, walk the dog type baits, stickbaits, etc.  

• Members

No Olive branch, or carp on line the line just a bunch of BS. You guys are horrible at stating your case. Is that the best you can do? Simply put we are asking if there is anyone who has knowledge of a duplicator to let us know? Simple as that, do not add your BS, This forum is full of enough of that. 

t

• Members
10 minutes ago, Johnsfolly said:

I read through this entire thread and you just missed the point. Wrench was extending an olive branch (or more appropriately a balsa or basswood block) to cut through the BS from both sides by showing interest in what you were making. Of course he knows that you are making lures. There are lots of guys on this site that make lures or tie flies and share what they make. Wrench is one of those guys. Not giving away any secrets by saying that your are making deep diving crankbaits, walk the dog type baits, stickbaits, etc.  

Johnsfolly, do you know of a duplicator for sale? if not State your case and if not why are you posting or getting involved in something you have no business with? 

• Members
19 minutes ago, Johnsfolly said:

Sounds like you and your buddy are worried about another builder? Let me say this!, if for an instance I was concerned or challenged by an outsider, I would focus on my own stuff to make sure it was the best product available, and if it was I would not be worried about any outsider? this leads to believe your products leave more to be desired