Wanted Lure Duplicator

SoInBassman

Let's see, Wrench has in excess of 10,000 post on this forum, SolnBassman 58......  I bet Wrench survives. Sorry I have checked my sources no luck in finding a duplicator.  Best of luck.  Hope i did not offend you, if so, Sorry.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign, of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk a sign?”- Albert Einstein

• Members
2 minutes ago, grizwilson said:

Let's see, Wrench has in excess of 10,000 post on this forum, SolnBassman 58......  I bet Wrench survives. Sorry I have checked my sources no luck in finding a duplicator.  Best of luck.  Hope i did not offend you, if so, Sorry.

grizwilson no offense except your comparison to our post count? why would you make that statement? If you read this post you would see the facts, did you just decide to jump in and get a quick case of the dumba** or do you have another motive? post counts mean nothing, especially when they are as ridiculous as some here. If I were the Moderator or site manager a bunch of you guys would be gone, because this is not tollorated in the real world, nor should it be here? I'm wondering why you posted your stupid remark? care to share it with the rest of us? I'm sure you have a good explanation.

• Root Admin

This has run its course.  I'm not deleting it, I'm locking it.

Let me put a warning out there: Posting about anyone's personal record, no matter what it is, will not be tolerated here, nor should it be on any social forum. 

We all are sinners in the sight of a righteous and holy God, and we all will have to answer for the choices we have made.  We all have been deceived, thinking that we are good enough in our own merits and don't need God, and we get to determine what is right and wrong.  But the Lord's heart is to restore us all, covering our sin and shame with the blood of Christ as we humble ourselves before Him and acknowledge Him as Creator, Lord, Almighty, I Am, the Eternal One, all in all.

God is the only One who should be feared, and how we stand in His sight is all that matters.  To condemn anyone else for their sin is ultimate hypocrisy.  And, thus, it will not be tolerated here.

God is the Redeemer.  He takes the most egregious sinner and cleanses them whiter than snow, if only we yield our minds and our wills to Him.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg