Annual campsite

Sirgregory

• Members

Hey everyone! Thinking about making a move on Pomme De Terre next summer. We have an annual site at the Harbor and love the location, however it’s starting to get more of a party crowd and they don’t keep it reasonably maintained for how much they charge me every year. I have heard about Hidden Acres and Coopers Cove. Didn’t know if they were still in business or if there were any other suggestions out there? Would still like to be close to the water since I have three young kids, boat ramp nearby would also be a plus. Thanks in advance!

Coopers is still going. Not sure about Hidden, but couldnt amagine them not.  I like the CooperCove area. Have fished from the bank there for 25 years.  Every bass tourney, i find myself fishing that area. Good mid-point from dam to river. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

If I could find a few acres over by Pomme de Terre Lake I think I would sell both my places. The one by Bennett Springs and Truman Lake. Even though I really believe Truman Lake is better.

I had 5 acres by Truman Lake but the Guy that sold it to me destroyed it by first selling all the Top Soil. then many other things.

oneshot

We had a camper at Whiteside's hidden acres for a few years and loved it. I would totally recommend especially for the price and not having to remove trailer during the winter. They have some available with water all year so you could use it in winter if you like.  last number I have for them is 417-852-4939. Linda was always very nice.