Official Jigfest #4 food thread

Quillback

Can bring the hush puppies and potatoes/green onions for the fish fry.

Will bring sausage stuffed mushrooms will bring homemade desserts for two nights. Will likely have a pot of chili for Thursday night. Will share my stock of low carb muffins for breakfast.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign, of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk a sign?”- Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, Terrierman said:

I'll bring a pot of posole to kick in for Thursday night.  Make a big pan of cornbread too.  Lovey has promised to make a pineapple upside down cake.  As always, will bring good coffee makings. 

Last year you got me to try anchovy now posole...

“If a cluttered desk is a sign, of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk a sign?”- Albert Einstein

Got on this one late.  Quill I can bring the fishcooker again   That Walleye last year was awesome.  What night you think be best 

I've got a large stash of flathead I caught this year.  Can bring that again to 

There's no such thing, as a bad day fishing!

Hey Brett, we are planning to do the fish fry Friday night.  I would say bring the flathead, sounds like we have enough walleye for about 20, so we'll need that flathead as there may be another 10-15 people. 

Griz is bringing the puppies, taters, and onions, I'll bring cole slaw, tartar sauce, and ketchup so I think we got the fry covered.

Do you have enough oil for the fryer?  We can get someone to volunteer to bring oil I bet. 

Anything else we might need?