OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
ollie

Olliefest XI

Well it is that time of the year again.  Have been doing this get together for years now.  Same thing as last year and all the other years.  It will be on Sunday the 26th this year and we will met up like always up on the parking lot close to the bridge over at the Mill.  9:00 - 12:00 we will fish and artificial only with no plastics and C&R of course.  Buzz won last year with a whopping total of 3 trout caught.  Now that I look back I got skunked on that day!  I'll get you this year Buzz!

We didn't get any better until later in the day last year. Today's weather reminds me of that day Lol 

Wonder ice a big brown would take a strReamer up by the darn? I'm gonna try first thing that morning

You know, I caught 2 big female browns on the same day several years ago at Capps. One at the dam and one above the new bridge and both took a size 14 Half Assed Scud.  I've caught a few on wooly buggers over the years too, but my next biggest hit a glow ball, go figure.  Capps is a funny little creek sometimes. Ollie has always caught his on jigs, go figure.B)

I'm going to try some big stuff first light that day. Hope to catch a bighun. Haven't been done there any this year yet .