OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Fishing report 1/11/06

Wow! Don't know if it was the generation yesterday or what but today's fishing was wonderful. Started just below #2 outlet and worked my way down to rebar and back. Maybe 35 or 40 fish in 4 hours. Only 2 browns the rest rainbows. Just about everything worked. Started out with a zebra midge. Later went to a small brown scud. Then the last hour I was stripping wooleys. The best part is that almost all the fish were decent sized. Most were 12 - 14". But several were in the 16 to 18" range. To top it off at dusk I took a 22" male rainbow. Not that many people out despite the nice weather. Just a great day. And much needed as the last few times out I had caught almost all "dink" stockers.

Greg

WOW. Sounds like you had a great time today. I almost came down now after reading your report I wish I had. :(

Ohh well thats how it goes, coulda, woulda, shoulda, didn't.

WOW. Sounds like you had a great time today. I almost came down now after reading your report I wish I had. :(

Ohh well thats how it goes, coulda, woulda, shoulda, didn't.

COULDA, WOULDA, SHOULDA, DIDN'T.

Has there ever been truer words spoken???????

Man....that surely sums it up.

I vow to have less coulda, shouda, woulda, didn't days this year!!!!

My new years resolution was no more coulda, shoulda, woulda, didnt day's. It isn't even out of Jan and I already broke my resolution. Guess time will only tell how the weight loss resolution will go. :))

Bud